Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I've been browsing around for the last few days and thought I'd join up and say hi. You can call me Cheese, or whatever you want, really. I come from the dangerous wilderness they call Australia.

I like words, especially readable ones. I also like cheese. Big surprise, I know. I'm between 20 and 22 years old but most of the time I either feel 80 or 8. I don't work or study at the moment for various reasons, so I spend most of my time home with my family's two cats and my pupper (the cats don't seem to like him much yet, but I'm working on it).

I'm a new chi-mum. I got my first chihuahua just a week ago. He's a 10 month old sweetie and he's quickly winning over my heart. I still haven't settled on a name (maybe you guys can help with that!) but Neville and Norbert are the top contenders. Feel free to shake your head at my taste in names if you like, trust me, I know. ;)

Anyway, I'm super happy to be here and I hope to see you all around!

·
Registered
488 Posts
I like Neville because I believe we should name our dogs for the personality we want them to have! Congrats on the new addition. I have a chronic illness, so I understand the feeling 80 part!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there! Hopefully you'll pick a name soon. Sounds like your baby is really sweet. Glad you have joined :)
Thank you! He is very sweet indeed. He has a few behaviours to smooth out like most pups but I'm very lucky he's as lovely as he is. :D

I like Neville because I believe we should name our dogs for the personality we want them to have! Congrats on the new addition. I have a chronic illness, so I understand the feeling 80 part!
That's a good way of looking at naming, I'll have to consider that perspective. Thank you. I know how difficult chronic illnesses can be so I don't blame you at all for feeling 80 sometimes!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've finally decided on Albus for my pup's new name. Albie and Bus could make amusing possible nicknames. Somehow Albus just suits him more than Neville or Norbert.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think this might be my first post here, I can't quite remember? I'm an Aussie chi-mum too, battling chronic illness so I too understand the sometimes 8 sometimes 80 feeling. Albus is such a great name! I hope you guys have a lot of fun together :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts