Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, I am Ashley from Georgia. I just got a chihuahua 2 weeks ago. I found out a week later when I took her to the vet that she is pregnant! I am very nervous about this. I am very excited to get to know everyone and hear about everyone's experiences :)
Sorry I noticed I shoudl have went more indepth with this introduction.
Gi-Gi is around one year old, long haired chihuahua. I have a 3 year old, Short- haired German Pointer named Duke. He is neutered! I have every intentions to get Gi-Gi spayed, except to my suprise she was pregnant. I am not a breeder, nor do I have any intentions of becoming a breeder. I get really close to animals and I know that breeding a chihuahua is very risky. I could not imagine losing an animal because of something I could have prevented. But anyways if I left out anything or you want to know more just ask! =]

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board :)

Did you rescue her? You have come to the right place.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She was living in a little cage outside, shared with an older chihuahua mix. They also had to share a little carrying thing to sleep in. I also got my dog Duke from the pound. His family just dropped him off cause they did not want him anymore.
I love animals, my husband and I want to purchased a whole bunch of land and rescue animals. But right now two is all I can do. But Thank you and I am glad to be here.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing pictures of GiGi. I live in Middle georgia. What part of the state are you from?

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hi and welcome to you Ashley, and GiGi and Duke.. Like Tireste, I am also a Georgian.. we are in Macon. Kudos to you guys for your rescue efforts.. We would love to see pics of Gigi and of Duke. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me figure out how to put pictures on here and I will put some up. I live on the west side of Georgia. I live about 15 minutes from Douglasville in Carrollton, Georgia.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts