Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I'm new! :hello1: I'm happy to find this site today. I love forums and meeting new people and then mix that with my love for my bubbies.... I think I'm gonna like it here! When I first browsed thru I was happy to see that the boards here were active.. woo hoo!

My name is Trish and I live in Missouri. I have been married to my hubby Britt for 21 years. We have two children ages 20 and 17. We also have two fur babies Mac and Charlie who are 3 years old. They are brother chugs and they look completely different. One has long hair and the other short. I love love love them sooooo much!

Again I'm happy to find a place where I can toot my horn about my little guys and nobody rolls their eyes. ha! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and your chi babies!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! Your Chi is a cutie! :)

No problem talking Chi here :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and your furbabies.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hi Trish and Welcome, you can def toot your horn here and we won't mind LOL

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what part of MO you from??? I was born and raised in SE MO....
I'm about 45 minutes southeast of Kansas City in a small town named Pleasant Hill. We are between Harrisonville and Blue Springs on 7 hwy.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'll post some pics soon of my guys. It's hard to get good pics of them two unless they are sleeping. Any good suggestions for getting them to sit still for a photo shoot? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts