Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading this forum for some time because of my love of chihuahuas and finally signed up a few weeks ago. Definitely one of the best collection of people on the internet and it's like a family here.

I don't currently have any chihuahuas of my own yet, but I have loved the breed since I met my friend and her 4. Anytime I get a chance to see them, I take the opportunity. Chihuahuas love me and I love them, so it's a great dynamic. Right now I am waiting for my house to finish being built and once I am all moved in (and most likely before), I will be looking for a new companion...or two. So, I will definitely be looking for some of the board's help in locating a good breeder or shelter to find my future friend.:)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Hi neighbor! Where in jerzee? I'm from ny. Will love a talk hehe. U can find me on my link for fb in my siggy here :albino: welcome!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
How do I get to 'introduce' myself? I have two chi's, a shorthair and a longhair. Zarita is the longhair, black and tan, and Emmie is the shorhair. Zarita is 5 (yesterday) and Emmie is gonna be 3 next month. Sue Davis

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
We all really love the breed, so when the time comes for you to get your chi baby, we'll be here to help you find one! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for the welcoming and I cannot wait to get a chi of my own, rather than basically living through the ones my friends have. Although, all chis are awesome and deserve to be spoiled.haha

pigeon, currently in South Jerz, Mount Laurel, while waiting for the house to to be finished (hopefully end of May). Then I will be going even more South and calling Pedricktown, NJ home. I am always open to more friends, especially if they share the same love for these heart stealing animals.

sue, welcome to the forum. You have any pics of your 2? I'd love to see them.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Thanks all for the welcoming and I cannot wait to get a chi of my own, rather than basically living through the ones my friends have. Although, all chis are awesome and deserve to be spoiled.haha

pigeon, currently in South Jerz, Mount Laurel, while waiting for the house to to be finished (hopefully end of May). Then I will be going even more South and calling Pedricktown, NJ home. I am always open to more friends, especially if they share the same love for these heart stealing animals.

sue, welcome to the forum. You have any pics of your 2? I'd love to see them.
ah ur far! hehe :) do you have any pets? yes i love love animals! you dont have a fb page? so much easier to talk through :p

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ah ur far! hehe :) do you have any pets? yes i love love animals? you dont have a fb page? so much easier to talk through :p
Sorry, I am sort of out of it today. Been wasting half my day at work on reddit and reading online. Just sent you a message on facebook from your link.

Yeah I am way down in the farm land area of NJ. It's actually not far from many things with the highways, but I like the separation. I have one cat that will be 17 next month, so she will be staying with my parents since the move would be hell on her.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Sorry, I am sort of out of it today. Been wasting half my day at work on reddit and reading online. Just sent you a message on facebook from your link.

Yeah I am way down in the farm land area of NJ. It's actually not far from many things with the highways, but I like the separation. I have one cat that will be 17 next month, so she will be staying with my parents since the move would be hell on her.
Weird. I never got a message :( u can pm me here on priv message and send a link :) omg poor kitty...very healthy age! My bfs cat was 17 too before he passed. And yes movin will stress her out, poor baby

1 - 12 of 12 Posts