Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new to the chi breed site but not a new chi mom, I have two beautiful Chi's, Chino and Minnie...Chino is 16 months old and Minnie is nearly 3 years, we also had Charlie for 14 years but sadly he passed away last year leaving us broken hearted and vowing never to go through the grief of losing another dog again, however we lasted two weeks before we got Chino!!... we have had Chino since he was 4 months old but only had Minnie a month ago...she had 2 previous owners but is now with her permanent mom I am glad to say ( I will post photos later)...however I have a problem and I am hoping someone can help me...Minnie started her season not long after we had bought her home and it wasn't a problem and Chino wasn't as bad as I thought he would be with her, however it is now three weeks since she finished her season and he is now driving her and us absolutely mad!!! He won't leave her alone, keeps mounting her and cries all day, she has snapped at him a couple of times and I can't say I blame her but I do not want him hurt, they adore each other and there are no problems but this one but I am at the end of my tether with him, does anyone have any solutions? I will be most grateful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts