Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I found this site via google in searching for info on Chihuahua's. I will be getting my first one when she is weaned from her mommy. I am so in love with her already. I look forward to learning, and getting to know other chi mommies.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hi! welcome to the forum! I got my first Chi a few months ago and I'm loving being a Chi mummy! where are you? tell us more about yourself and your new baby...and post some pictures! ;-)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Illinois. I am married and have 5 kids. A step daughter who will soon be 15, twin girls that are 9, a 4 year old girl.and almost 2 year old girl. I have a beagle mix named Pipsqueak and a blue heeler mix named Array. I have a kitty named Gizmo. I'm
Also have 4 ferrets namednSparkles, Starr, Snickers and SugarBear. Yep we have a full house. I posted a pic in the pics area.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! :) I cant wait to see pics of your baby. A word to the wise though, just because a puppy is weaned from their mom does not mean they are ready to go to leave their littermates and mom. They will miss out on crucial learning experiences that help them to stay well adjusted. If your breeder offer you the puppy before 8 weeks of age, please ask her to keep her for a few more weeks. They should go to a new home at the very least 8 weeks old and it would be better for 10 or 12 weeks. :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, you do have a busy household. Michelle gave some very good advice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts