Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome to the board! Tell a bit more about you and your Chi. We love pics here :)

Also you can put a wet wash rag in the freezer and let it freeze and then give it to your Chi. This is a really cheap way to soothe those sore gums from teething ;-)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
hello welcome! can't wait to see pic !!! we all love pics here its like an addiction ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I put a little info in my profile..im a single mom pro pet groomer..lost my chi "Jack" a couple months ago. I have a new one named Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup! I will get a pic of him up soon! I put Jack as my profile pic...Hope everyone has a great day!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Sorry to hear about Jack :-( RIP sweetie!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Welcome to chi ppl. Sorry to hear of your loss of little jack, what happened to him?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi welcome to the board. I'm sorry to hear about Jack. I hope your new pup Reices peices is settling in well xxxx Hollie

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! Jack was 3 and my "EX" boyfriend let his whole 3 lbs out to the bathroom ALONE and went back to sleep. Jack got hit by a car. I dont think I've ever cried so hard :( He was the most beautiful chi in the world :(

Reese is doin great! I should be getting a half sister to him..one is chocolate and the other white with choc spots...I havnt decided yet! I will put up pics later tonight!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts