Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to my fellow Chi lovers!!

I stumbled upon this forum and I'm not quite sure what all goes on but, I am very interested.

I lost my little Bear in 2008 and I miss him SO very much!! Had we added his symptoms together, we might have realized he maybe had developed diabetes and we might have been able to save him! I woke up one morning to find him dead in his kennel :sad10:

I miss him every day but I think I might finally be ready to get a new baby. ;) But I have not come across any eye-catching breeders in our area. If any one has suggestions, please feel free to let me know :)

Thanks!!
Tonya

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
:hello1: Hello & Welcome! I am glad that you found the ChiPeeps! :D I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Bear. =( Bless his heart. That must have been devastating to find him passed away in his crate =( So sad. I wish you the best finding your new little Chi! Wish I could help more but don't know any. Many here will be better at knowing :D

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss :(
Welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing photos of your baby!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
So sorry for your loss; one of my best friends had a similar thing happen. She had just recently taken in an older dog; and within a week of him seeming normal (well, at least to her knowledge since she'd only had him such a short time and couldn't really identify what was normal or not) he had passed away while she was at work. Also in the crate so no chance he could've gotten into anything... it was devastating and she still hasn't been able to get another Chi. She'd gotten him after her other one had been lost/stolen...
Well gosh that's not a very friendly welcome on my part.. LOL.. what I mean to say is Welcome; and so glad you could find the strength to give another chi the chance at a happy wonderful life!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm Welcomes!

I am in the North Iowa area. Close to Minnesota border.

I look forward to meeting new Chi freinds here!! :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
So sorry about Bear! How is the search going? I've got two rescue chi's--I've had one for two months and the other for one month. They're my first chi's and it's a wild ride! So funny and so much fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts