Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm totally new to posting messages, but I've owned Chihuahuas for 20 years.
I breed a litter about every 2-3yrs & tend to keep the pups cos I can't bare to part with them :!: , so at the moment I am owned by 14 of them :lol: & love them all. Ages range from 1 - 16 yrs.
I'm enjoying reading all the topics & find this an informative site.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
14 Chi's! Oh my wouldn't that be great! :D Are Chihuahua's the only breed of dog you have ever owned?

My name is Anna and I have two - Bosco and Lola! WELCOME. :wave:

·
Registered
675 Posts
hi and welcome!!! :wave: my breeder has 9 chis (and 5 pups at the mo) and i thought that was alot! how do you cope with 14!? im just waiting for my furbaby now, she was born valentines day and i bring her home in may.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Welcome!! I bet you have your hands full with 14 chi's!! I can see how it would be so hard to part with the puppies! Do they ever fight with each other??

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

I bet your house is very busy!
We would love to see some pics of all your chis

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
and i thought i was crazy with 5 shih tzu mixes in the household and me adding a 6th member (my chi) but my breeder has around twenty something (including puppies that will be sold) but as far as size goes it's only like have about 2 newfies :) but with personality it's like having at least a hundred lol!

(my theory, the smaller the dog the bigger the personality)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks

thank you all for the welcome messages. :)
Yes our house is very busy at times :shock: , but they're a good bunch.
My husband loves them all as much as I do & when we go out for the day my mum comes in to sit for them.
I will try to post some pics for you to see.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts