Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a first-time dog person. Vida is long-haired 1.5 years old. She's incredible sweet, fierce guardian, somewhat stubborn and amazingly charming.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Hi and Welcome,

I went to Colorado a few years ago and absolutely loved it, it would be a dream come true to live there. I found the people so friendly and welcoming it was like a breath of fresh air.

Can't wait to see phoot's of your Vida, love the name as well... so original.

Deme

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Kristi that is where I went. Durango... to the PNH Center, no Chihuahua's around there, shocking lol just look at what the people are missing out on.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Kristi that is where I went. Durango... to the PNH Center, no Chihuahua's around there, shocking lol just look at what the people are missing out on.
How crazy you came here ! Out of all places lol. I didn't even know here existed till a few months before I moved here.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I envy you living there, what did surprise me was how quick the weather changed, it could be red hot and sunny and within seconds black clouds and lightening then just as quick back to being sunny again. Seemingly it is the norm for that time of year (Sept) my only disappointment with Colorado was.... leaving it behind me at the end of our holiday.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Welcome, I am from Colorado as well...the Denver Metro Area. Can't wait to see some pics of your little furbie.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi & Welcome! I am from Colorado as well, but probably not near you, as no one else seems to own chis where I am, in Durango!
When I lived in Durango, it seemed like everyone had large dogs. They are missing out on the wonders of chis.

I am looking for my camera to post some pictures of Vida soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts