Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am Rachael, and I live in Cornwall. In about six months I am hoping to get a Chi pup. I've been doing a lot of research and I am sure this is the breed for me. I've been interested in them for years but now is the right time. I'd be really grateful if anyone knew of anyone in the Cornwall area who breeds Chis.

Glad to be here...I have a lot of threads to read. ;):D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome, Rachael..

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi Rachael, fantastic to hear you are doing your research first before youy get your chi baby. The more you know the better pup you will get! If you email the British Chihuahua club they will tell you of breeders near you who will be better quaity generally than the breeders you find on advertising websites. Good luck in your search for the right pup, feel free to ask anything, no matter how small or silly sounding a question it is xxxxx Hollie

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome and yeah - ask as many questions however silly you may feel this bunch will always give good advice and never take the micky.. its a really good site xxx

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aw, thanks so much guys. You're making me feel really welcome.

Hollie - thanks so much for the tip! I will do that. :D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi and welcome do you know if a girl or boy is for you its so much fun haveing a chih my first and only chih is buster 7 months old hes always makeing me smile good luck hunting for your new baby

1 - 9 of 9 Posts