Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Kristin for Virginia. I am not yet a Chimomma yet but have been looking adamantly for the past month but have yet to find my little girl. So if anyone knows of rep. breeders in VA, please PM me as I would like to be able to pick my pup out and take her home; not purchase her online and have her fly all alone. (I just don't like the thought of that) I have looked at the little pups aval. in my area but nothing; I have a big issue on how the pups are kept and cared for i.e. not man handleing sweet little 5 week old babies. Anyhow, I'm glad to be a part of CHI-PEOPLE and can't wait to find my furbaby. :hello1:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Welcome to the group and "happy hunting!"

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi do you have certain looks your considering hope your looking for your new baby is going to find your perfect chih

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Shelia!
Yea I would like a black or blue or some variation close to. She doesn't have to be really small. But all these things are not set in stone I feel that once I see her I'll just know; no matter what the color of her fur is! lol! It just seems as if all the breeders around me either just had a litter or will have some in the next few months. ugh!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hi Kristin, Welcome to CP,
you will know when you find the right chi for you. I had a couple of deposits on other chis when I found my Zoey. She wasn't even old enough yet to have a personality but I loved the personality of both her parents so that sold me on her.
Good luck, Keep us posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts