Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just wanted to get myself out there. This forum helped me a lot. I googled about the so called "teacup" chihuahua's because I was planning on purchasing one and found this site and first thing to pop up is it's not really teacup just a small chihuahua and people were getting ripped off. Well 450 for a nice little chi seems fair anyway but the lady I was buying from said 250 for the regular size and 450 for the teacup. Now I see that the little ones were just a few months younger so its a trick of the trade. I fell in love anyway so I shell out the money just to have it a good home. Lady had a litter of pups and a few put aside in a basket that were older saying the litter was teacup. Well other than that I can't wait to buy the chihuahua. That's my story and hopefully this lady is legit. She said she's been breeding chi's for 16 years and has one painted on her mailbox. She even has a rescued pitbull so seems like she's good natured. Well thanks for reading and probably. Posting.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, I am glad to see you are doing your homework. Can't wait to see photos of your new little one. I would be very leary of a breeder advertising "teacup" chihuahuas.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I put money down on her. Was even given a bill of sale so seems like its going to work out. Just have to wait 3 weeks for the first shots and checkup. I'll get pics up as soon as I figure out how.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts