Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My name is Zorana and my fiancé and I have 3 little chihuahuas! Mojo is our rescue who will be 4 this November, Lola we adopted from a local breeder at 8 weeks who will also be 4 in December, and Leo is our newest addition who has just turned 5 months old! His dad is a champion show dog. Mojo and Lola are both smooth coats, while Leo is our first long coat and we cannot wait to see what his adult coat will look like! We are really excited to find a chihuahua lovers forum!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Welcome to CP! I hope you have fun here! These forums are really great.

Your babies are adorable, by the way! Leo is so handsome!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome to CP!!! PS your furbabies look like little fashion stylist.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Your pups are BEAUTIFUL! :love2:

Welcome to the forum! :)

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks again everyone!! I'm so glad there is a new app now! I can finally post pics, lol. I can't wait to share more photos with everyone, and I love looking at everyone's pics! LS, I can't get enough of your pack's photos! They are so adorable! And what you're doing for Bella is amazing! Mojo was a rescue too who came from a home where he was abused and emaciated, but now he's everybody's favorite chi!! It is so rewarding (while challenging) to rehabilitate a rescue!! ;)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Thanks again everyone!! I'm so glad there is a new app now! I can finally post pics, lol. I can't wait to share more photos with everyone, and I love looking at everyone's pics! LS, I can't get enough of your pack's photos! They are so adorable! And what you're doing for Bella is amazing! Mojo was a rescue too who came from a home where he was abused and emaciated, but now he's everybody's favorite chi!! It is so rewarding (while challenging) to rehabilitate a rescue!! ;)

Aww thank you! Kudos to you for adopting a rescue! That's wonderful.
Poor Mojo, I'm glad he's safe and sound with you now. I bet he's just
crazy about you. Looks like such a sweetheart. I'm looking forward to
getting to know you & your pups. I hope you enjoy your time here, it's
a fun place. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts