Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new and i dont actually own a chi so am not sure if i should be on here or not?? :oops:

I really like chi's especially the longhaired variety, and am just trying to find as much information about them as i can before i actually commit to buying one!

Cheers

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wave: Welcome, this is a great site to find out anything you need to know about Chis..happy reading! :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Capers1981 said:
Hello,

I am new and i dont actually own a chi so am not sure if i should be on here or not?? :oops:

I really like chi's especially the longhaired variety, and am just trying to find as much information about them as i can before i actually commit to buying one!

Cheers
This is the place to be and we applaud you for researching!! WELCOME :wave:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Re: thanks

Capers1981 said:
aw thanks i was beginning to get a bit worried that no-one would reply!

Your chi is lovely.
:D Oh don't worry, you'll be surprise how many replies you have at the end of the day! :D and thanks for the compliments! :wink:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Welcome -- but beware: I signed up for this site with 0 Chihuahuas and now I have 2! LOL All the stories and pictures you see will make you feel the need to buy one. :D

Have fun and, again, WELCOME! :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
welcome to our lil slice of heaven :)

this is a very good place to be but i warn you, all the pics will make you crave! and it's great that you are trying to soak up as much info as you can before commiting.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello & welcome It's great to have you on this site to find out all you can before you get a chi. I wish I had know about it sooner when I joined :wave:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Yes, as everyone has said, welcome to the forum! :p You can learn just about all about this wonderful breed on this site. When I first joined last June, I went back and read through ALL of the old posts and found it to be a virtual gold-mine of information. :)

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Welcome, hey! I dont own a chi, but having found this site I learnt so much about them! Im sosososoosososos sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy i never bought a chi before i found this site, there was just so much i didnt know and stil dont! I feel ready to own a chi now, but am still in the BIG search! My ideal chi when i started here has changed soooooooo much, now im kinda looking for a totally different chi!

example... I was looking for an extremly small chi ---> which was terrible, now im looking at the average size chi!

I hope you find what your looking for too!

x x x x

1 - 16 of 16 Posts