Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello everyone! My name is Bex, I am from New Mexico and I just found this site. I have been looking for a chi community to call home for a while, I recently found this place while researching some chi information and I am excited to be here!

I have two little guys, Rook who is the baby at about 8mos and Artie who is my sweet old man at 8yrs. They were both rescues, adopted on Valentine's Day of this last year and they have filled my life with joy!

I live with my roommate and her two kids, and we also have a small shepherd mix named Leena and a cat named Pete. Leena, Pete and Artie are all named after characters from the TV show Warehouse 13, and Rook is named after a character in the Nikki Heat books from the Castle series.

This is my favorite pictures of them... It shows off their personalities! Rook is the white one, he is a total hyper goofball, and we think he might be a chi mix. Artie is the black and tan, and he is a cranky curmudgeon who prefers to spend the day sleeping in my lap! He has no teeth and a tongue that is usually hanging out.

I'll post more pics in the picture forum, but I wanted to introduce myself here first! I look forward to talking chis with everyone! :toothy8:

Bex

Premium Member
Hi Bex! Rook and Artie are so sweet! I have 4 chi's, 3 long hairs and one smooth. This forum is such a great place with so many members from every walk of life. Thanks for sharing pics. Please shower is with more when you can 馃槏

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! They are both such silly sweethearts. They are my first chis but I am in love. :love4: Your chis sound lovely! I would love to have a long haired one one day, they are such pretty dogs.

Premium Member
Hi Bex! Welcome to cp, rook and Argie are both so cute
I have a lilac and tan chi names millie. I also have two puppies on the way, one lilac and tan named Gucci and a solid black named pixie.. I am so excited! Can't wait to see more photos of your chis!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the warm welcome! You must be so excited about your new babies. I completely understand why chihuahuas are so addictive now. They are just so wonderful and loving. I'm looking forward to seeing photos are your chis too!

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the welcome! That pic is definitely my favorite of them. I love taking pics of them. I am still waiting to have the permissions to post in the other forums but hopefully I will soon and I can share more pics!

Registered
Hi there and welcome :)!

This forum is great I joined in February when I got my first chihuahua Pablo. The girls on this forum are fantastic for advice and general chit chat. I got my second chihuahua about a month ago she's a little long haired girl called Neeva. I do plan on getting another one sometime in the future ha! Your two fur babies are beautiful I love the colouring! Can't wait to see loads more pics of them. :)

Premium Member
Welcome! I loved your explanation of their personalities and the photo, very cute. You'll love it here, everyone is friendly and knowledgeable. I'll look forward to seeing more of your boys.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
I am already really enjoying it here! Everyone has been so lovely and welcoming, and so helpful in the question post I put up. I love seeing everyone elses pictures and stories about their chihuahuas... It makes me love the little guys even more! Thank you all for the warm welcome. :)

Registered
Welcome to CP your furbabies r soooo cute My husband and I have 2 chis a girl named Sweetie(she is mine)and a boy(he is my husband's)but they love both of us and we love both of them the same.They r sooo intertaining and very loving

1 - 13 of 13 Posts