Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Becca. I am the proud mommy of two chihuhuas. My female who is white with black markings and my male who is blue with a tiny white stripe on his chest. I, also, have a french bull dog, a mixed breed, 2 cats, and a few parrots.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hi Becca and Welcome, they are sooooo cute. Would love to see your French Bulldog as well

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I will try to get a decent shot of her. I don't have many pics of her for some reason. Her name is (marga)rita because that's what my husband drank that night when he decided he had to have her. He was a bit tipsy. lol
Here are a few more pics of Emberlyn.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi your little chihs are precious i really like the tiny one is he a puppy or grown thanks for pics

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your chis are beautiful. And a french bulldog? I'm dying to see it! I have a sharpei, and my little chi, Audrey. I've actually been looking into get a frnchi next year when we buy a house. If you can, please PM me about any info you can on them. If you know of a reputable breeders. Thanks, I'd appreciate it. And again, welcome to the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts