Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! My name's Ashlee I have a 6 month old Chihuahua named Charlotte! She is so adorable and tiny!

I was hesitant about getting another dog as my Chi x Australian Terrior passed away 1 1/2 years ago (15 yrs old) She was my birthday present when I turned 8. We grew up together <3 I still pretend she's just hiding in the grass in my parents garden.

I'm so glad I adopted Charlotte into my life though, she comes every where with and always makes people smile, especially me at least 100 times a day!

When I decided I would adopt a Chihuahua I did lots of research, met with many breeders and had ever picked out a pup to adopt. Then the Sunday before I was meant to leave my deposit for the pup I just happened to be in a pet store and fell in love with Charlotte. I decided not to buy her because I had read all the bad stories about buying from pet stores and went home. I kept thinking about her all afternoon and decided to call the pet shop and see if she was still there, when I called they had dropped her price by $300. (I found out later on that the hole in her head will unlikely close it's 12mm)

I brought her home that evening and she was terrified, it was so sad she was dribbling and shaking. It took her 3 days to settle in then for the next 2 weeks she would cry and scream if I was out of her sight even when left my boyfriend(Mummys girl).

After some puppy school and lots of socializing with people she's come a long way! She's so cute, at night if my boyfriend and I sleep too far apart she will stretch right out so she is touching us both at the same time.

This is Charlotte in her christmas dress I made her<3

·
Registered
681 Posts
The pics in her album are adorable!! She looks like a real little sweetie.

My husband and I say the best thing about having Calista is that she makes us smile so much... and that when we take her out and about so many people smile when they see her.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Welcome Ashlee! :)
Glad you joined this awesome forum!
You'll love it I'm sure, the people here are too nice.
Can't wait to see pictures of your little one!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
The pics in her album are adorable!! She looks like a real little sweetie.

My husband and I say the best thing about having Calista is that she makes us smile so much... and that when we take her out and about so many people smile when they see her.

So true!
Many smiles and many laughs! Chis are simply amazing. :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
The dress is beautiful! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.