Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife just bought a white 8 week old Chihuahua! Im excited and cannot wait to see him when i get back from afghanistan. I will have more pics to follow. Glad to find this site!:p

·
Registered
725 Posts
My wife just bought a white 8 week old Chihuahua! Im excited and cannot wait to see him when i get back from afghanistan. I will have more pics to follow. Glad to find this site!:p
Welcome to CP I would love to see some pics can your wife email you some so you can post them here White Chihuahuas are gorgeous.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :) It's nice to have you here. Congrats on your new addition!
Do you know when you'll be going back home?

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Welcome to Chi Ppl and Congrats on your new addition!
I'm guessing you are military--Thank you for your service :salute:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Welcome! Everyone here is so helpful. I have an 11 week old Chi named Chloe. I don't know what I would have done without everyone's help! And we love pictures around here!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Welcome and thank you for your service. Chihuahuas truly are a great gift. You and your wife are lucky that one chose you! Can't wait to see pics.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi and welcome to you your wife and your baby chih i hope you enjoy this forum as much as i do thank you for guarding our wonderful country stay safe and return home soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts