Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I know this is a forum for Chi owners but I'm just wondering if any of you have Russian Toy Terriers or know of a forum where I could meet some owners? I have been lucky enough to find one of these gorgeous dogs. I got her from a Russian lady who had brought her two Russian Toys over here (UK) with her. They seem to be incredibly rare, I've only ever seen another when we were in Switzerland! My liittle dog - Mishka - is always mistaken for a Chi. She is TINY! She is 5 months old and just under 2lbs. She is about 6 inches tall, with a smooth coat and huge ears! I love her soo much and I would love to chat with other RTT owners!:)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! :)

I did a search for a message board for that breed and could not find one? You may want to try Dogster as a few post came up with that breed on dogster pages.

If anyone else knows of one please private message her as it is against the rules to post other message board/forums on here.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! My search on Russian Toy info brought me here so I'm hoping that a few Chi lovers may have RTTs as well?! I was looking at getting a Chi originally but then this little lady chose me!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am not sure if we have any on here or not? You can do a search of the site if you like and maybe can connect with someone that way? I remember us having a discussion on the breed a few years ago so that may be why the search came up? Not sure if someone actually had one or not though?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts