Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now that there are 5 I thought a photo would be in order. Please excuse how scraggly Trinket looks, she is due for a bath and Gizmo and Chibis tear stains look terrible despite that fact they are on RAW and distilled water only??
From left to right Gizmo, Sophie, Trinket, Chibi and Gidget

]

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
OMG how did you get all 5 to sit in a line? I can't get 2 to do that lol

Gorgeous family

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Believe me it wasnt easy. It took a lot of setting them back in place and snapping a photo really quickly, LOL

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trinket resembles Sasquatch in that photo, LOL Bless her

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
What an adorable picture. I love all the variety. I commend you on the picture. It is struggle for me to get a decent picture of all four together.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well now that there are 5 I thought a photo would be in order. Please excuse how scraggly Trinket looks, she is due for a bath and Gizmo and Chibis tear stains look terrible despite that fact they are on RAW and distilled water only??
From left to right Gizmo, Sophie, Trinket, Chibi and Gidget

]

Your babies are beautiful 😁so awesome they sit still long enough for the group picture... Looks like theyre having a blast 😊

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, they are all so cute ! Trinket reminds me of Peyton. Peyton is very scraggly looking right now too. pretty soon I will get her groomed

·
Registered
206 Posts
awww, they are all so cute ! Trinket reminds me of Peyton. Peyton is very scraggly looking right now too. pretty soon I will get her groomed

Awww you have a pretty group too!!!😁😊love them all soooooo beautiful scraggly looking or not 😁 soooo precious

·
Registered
206 Posts

Can't stop looking at all your babies 😁😊sooo beautiful can't wait for summer to add one more I missed my 4 girls that passed away almost 3 yrs ago natural cause old age all the same year 20 wonderful years with my girls and Natsumi is my youngest .... By the way I love the bed is it hard to wash? And maintain? And if you don't mind me asking where did you buy that awesome bed? 😁😊

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts

Awww hi Peyton! I forget you have 4 dogs Elaina. Peyton must be like my Kendall, hiding from the camera😋

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Awww you have a pretty group too!!!����love them all soooooo beautiful scraggly looking or not �� soooo precious
Can't stop looking at all your babies ����sooo beautiful can't wait for summer to add one more I missed my 4 girls that passed away almost 3 yrs ago natural cause old age all the same year 20 wonderful years with my girls and Natsumi is my youngest .... By the way I love the bed is it hard to wash? And maintain? And if you don't mind me asking where did you buy that awesome bed? ����
Thank you !!! sorry to hear of you loss of your 4 girls :-(. wow, they lived a good long time for 20 years . that's amazing .
I miss Latte. I lost her to liver disease. then I got Ellie Mae cause we needed another girl. not to replace Latte , but ... we were all so sad till we got Ellie.
How old is Natsumi ? she's so pretty and looks like a tiny girl . how much does she weigh ?

The bed is by Bessie and Barnie. it has a zip off cover that washes beautifully.
Me and a bunch of others got these beds on Amazon when they were on sale. we bought up most of the small size good price ones. I looked and there is still one in XS that is not a bad price . its the snow white color .
this one :
Amazon.com : BESSIE AND BARNIE 24-Inch Bagel Bed for Pets, X-Small, Snow White : Pet Supplies

also... this make is nice too . I think the XS in this make is alittle smaller than the Bessie and barnie make

http://www.amazon.com/Legitimutt-Ch...qid=1426057998&sr=1-5&keywords=legitimutt+bed

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Awww hi Peyton! I forget you have 4 dogs Elaina. Peyton must be like my Kendall, hiding from the camera��
lol. Peyton says hi back :). She doesn't really hide from the camera... its just that the 3 chis are always close together and Peyton is usually off by herself . She does love her chi sisters though and they all like her.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thank you !!! sorry to hear of you loss of your 4 girls :-(. wow, they lived a good long time for 20 years . that's amazing .
I miss Latte. I lost her to liver disease. then I got Ellie Mae cause we needed another girl. not to replace Latte , but ... we were all so sad till we got Ellie.
How old is Natsumi ? she's so pretty and looks like a tiny girl . how much does she weigh ?

The bed is by Bessie and Barnie. it has a zip off cover that washes beautifully.
Me and a bunch of others got these beds on Amazon when they were on sale. we bought up most of the small size good price ones. I looked and there is still one in XS that is not a bad price . its the snow white color .
this one :
Amazon.com : BESSIE AND BARNIE 24-Inch Bagel Bed for Pets, X-Small, Snow White : Pet Supplies
Thank You she is 3 yrs old going 4 she was my youngest of my 5 girls sadly her sisters passed away but I know they had the most happy fun life here with us and natsumi is just 2lbs 😁of crazies I still miss my 4 girls ... Thank You for the info of bed I really Like it 😊

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oh how I wish they will have the same one you have on xs available soon😊love the color and doesnt show dirt right away as she loves to drags stuff in her bed

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Thank You she is 3 yrs old going 4 she was my youngest of my 5 girls sadly her sisters passed away but I know they had the most happy fun life here with us and natsumi is just 2lbs ��of crazies I still miss my 4 girls ... Thank You for the info of bed I really Like it ��
awww, Natsumi is so tiny and cute :). I edited my post but I don't think you noticed... I added another bed from amazon that is a good make and a good price . a lot of us bought this make too

Amazon.com : Legitimutt Cheetah Embossed Dog Cuddle Bed, X-Small, Black : Pet Supplies

1 - 20 of 26 Posts