Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am a new member for this forum joined from Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada. I just adopted 2.5 months old male Chihuahua in this summer. Now he is 4 months old and grew very naughty. :p

As he will grow he may come across some problems and I am for sure this forum will help me to solve problems and at the same time I may be able to help some people in this forum.:cheer:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Yes, I will post a lot of my chi's pics on this forum. Is there any way to post YouTube video here?

Thanks, can't wait to see them! I'm not sure if you can post Youtube videos on here. I have never posted any before. You should make a thread asking about posting Youtube videos and hopefully someone can help you on it. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, can't wait to see them! I'm not sure if you can post Youtube videos on here. I have never posted any before. You should make a thread asking about posting Youtube videos and hopefully someone can help you on it. :)
I found that someone link the YouTube URL. So, I think that is the only way to show video in this forum. By the way, I posted some my chi's pics. Please take a look when you have a time.

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/members/sonomi-consul-albums-ringo-2013.html

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.