Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas from Australia. It is now 1.56am on Christmas morning and I am as excited as a child. Elaine and Ellie Mae were so very generous to Nibbler and we spent the evening unwrapping and playing with all of the lovely gifts.

Everything was perfect from a box covered in so many beautiful Christmas Stamps to a personalised card with photos of all of Elaine's gorgeous dogs. I feel so very blessed to have found this wonderful forum and to have met so many beautiful people and their dogs, especially Elaine & Ellie Mae.

It started with a box with more Stamps than I had ever seen, all Christmas themed.

Then we unpacke it to find lots of beautfully wrapped gifts.

Then we unwrapped them all and I even got some soft, warm sock slippers.

Then we had a fashion show but before we could do that, Chad jumped on the lounge, stole a toy and took it to his bed. Nibbler was not too impressed.

We love everything Elaine, thank you so much and although I am biased, I also think he looks so cute in everything!!

I also took some video of him playing with the interactive food toys. He wasted no time with the Nina Ottosan pyramid and just started bashing it around with his paw.

Thank you so much for your generosity Elaine, Nibbler will get lots of use out of everything and he will think of Ellie Mae each time he uses them. As you know he has a bit of a crush on her.馃挄

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Adorable, as usual! Looks like Santa was good to them. :)
Aww thank you! Yes, Nibbler was very spoiled. These are my favourite gifts out of everything I opened at Christmas. I love getting things to spoil the dogs. I'm sure that Dorothy was spoiled by Santa too. Did you get her something special?

Registered
hi Karen !
i'm so happy that your happy with the presents we picked out :). That is so funny that Chad stole the little reindeer toy . hahaha !!!
Nibbler looks adorable in everything !!!
oh, Peter is here. were are going out to dinner.
Merry Christmas,
LOve , Elaine and Ellie Mae

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Such a lucky pup, enjoy your goodies!
Thanks. We've been lucky, it's been a really cool Christmas so he was able to rock some of his new clothes when family came over. The funny thing has been the reindeer toy, they *all* love it.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
Nibbler was one lucky pup. Love all his gifts and he looks great modeling all his new tops. Merry Christmas.
Thanks, we were very lucky and he's quite good about getting dressed which is nice. I hope you had a Merry Christmas too!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Camille. 鈽 Yes, Elaina & Ellie Mae really outdid themselves, we were very lucky. He hasn't had anything but jumpers before so I have been surprised at how cute he looks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts