Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take Addy with me everyday for school drop off and pick up. In the afternoon I park and walk over to meet my boys. Addy is usually on a lead. Well yesterday...a woman parked next to me stops me while Im getting everyone into the car. She asks me if Addy is a LC chihuahua :D I was so excited that she even knew she was a chi :hello1: Everyone usually says pom! Well then she proceeds to tell me how beautiful she is:) It was just a feel good moment:cool:

·
Registered
477 Posts
I can identify! Most people think my Bichon is a poodle. Just about everyone asks if Lavender is a Chihuahua. A friend came by yesterday and absolutely fell in love with her. I checked her pockets when she left to be sure she didn't take Lavender! :eek:)

Jeanette

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww that's so lovely! :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I love talking to educated people or people willing to be educated on the breed, it does make you feel good :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How nice,people think Lily is Simba's(shetland sheepdog ) puppy ???????
LOL!!! That is too funny!!! I get asked all the time if Lacey is Addy's baby....at least they are both chi's.....although today at school a woman says to her son....oh look...there's that cute pomeranian :foxes15: When I told her she was a chi she looked at me like she didnt believe me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts