Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what everyone else called their dogs for nicknames, as our two rarely get called by their proper names. Bambi used to get called Bumble Bee, which morphed into Bumble Beast, now she answers to just Beast. :)
Harley gets called Moo, or Moo-Moo, no idea where that came from. LOL

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Eleanor (Ellie), Tequila and Julian usually just get called by their regular names. As far as the others...

Zoey: "Zoo-Bug"

Sushi: "My lil sushi roll"

Kahlua: LuLu Bean, Lulerz, Lu, and the shpeel I say daily to her when I'm giving her smooches and cuddles... *ahem*.. "My shnuggle bug! My lovey dove! My cocoa puff!" ^_^ I love my dog lmao.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Minnie i sometimes call my Mousekateir

the bunch of them are the Mousekateirs :)

Tootise i sometimes call Wuggie Woo.

Peyton i call PuPey

Latte i call my little Dumpling

LOL, so funny!!!!

Ha! Latte is def a cute little dumpling! :love7:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Elaine, I love the mousekateirs, and I love this thread! Don't you know how smart dogs are to know how they know you are referring to them with all their different names? I call Lulu either Lula-boo or Lula-bell. I can't forget Gidget because she's discovered we're awake over here, and she's barking to get in. I call her Gidgy-poo.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Epic is Moosh-Moosh when we baby-talk her, and "The Little Dog" when we donn't want her to know we are talking about her. Like if she's sleeping cute, I can say to my husband "look at the Little Dog, honey!" and she won't move. If I say "Epic" or "Moosh-Moosh" she will look up, haha.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Ha! Latte is def a cute little dumpling! :love7:
lol, thanks! i forgot this one too... i'm also calling her my little Munchkin :)

Elaine, I love the mousekateirs, and I love this thread! Don't you know how smart dogs are to know how they know you are referring to them with all their different names? I call Lulu either Lula-boo or Lula-bell. I can't forget Gidget because she's discovered we're awake over here, and she's barking to get in. I call her Gidgy-poo.
awww, so cute, i love this thread too !!!
theres this silly song i made up that goes along with me calling them the mousekateirs too. LOL :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.