Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked Nico up this morning and brought him home. The poor thing was so scared in the car. He drooled tons and ended up vomiting. But as soon as he got home and saw the girls, he was totally fine! He is fitting in perfectly! He & Hibou are curled up on my lap as I'm typing this.

Hibou is super excited about having him here & they've already been playing :) Thai on the other hand, although she has known him since he was a puppy, she is not overly impressed that we have added another Chi into her palace! hah They've been in the bed together a few times and such so I know she'll get over it quickly.

Without further ado, here he is:

We are LOVING him! He's still getting used to a collar & lead, and I'm sure he is missing his brothers. He's very laid back though so I know he'll settle in quickly :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
I love your Chi Family so much! You guys are always looking so chic and together! :) Speaking of Chic, check out Miss Hibou's model "pretty feet" pose on the window ledge - pure supermodel there! Nico has such a cute face, Obviously I am always gunna think any male, white long haired chi is amazing lovely though ;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone! We had to leave for a couple hours this afternoon and came home to everyone in 1 piece so I think we're doing Ok ;) hehe! They're all enjoying bullysticks at the moment..each off in their own space!

For a 7month old puppy, he is extremely laid back and very sweet. He is doing so well and we are so excited to have him as part of our family :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
What a gorgeous little fur family! Nico is such a handsome boy, reminds me of my Winnie a bit with his coloring and the huge brown eyes. Glad to hear he's settling in nicely :)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
How can you not love that??? They look like they have all been together for years already! Can't wait to see more pictures...and video :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you everyone! We are quite smitten with him :) He slept in bed with us & the girls last night..and slept right through the night. This morning he finally used the pad, but when he lifted his leg, he pretty much peed all down the wall lol Oh gosh! I'm so used to having girls that he will definitely be an adjustment. He was going to poop somewhere else but luckily caught him and put him on the pad. Hibou has been trained for so long & Thai came potty trained so having a puppy again is a lot more work than I remembered lol It's ok though, he's a sweet boy..will just take some adjusting :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Get a tray for the pads with 3 high sides and one low side for him to get in and out. They quickly get the idea that the high sides of the tray are for peeing on. Buy the big pads so they can go up the high sides of the tray. These have been our savior with two boys who have to go indoors on pads because we are at work all day. I got mine from a garden centre, they are actually for potting plants, but I've seen them on pet supply web sites too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts