Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well if you guys ever wanna visit NY this is the place to shop and take loads of pics. me and the boyfriend go here a couple times a year as taking the train isn't something i like doing nor walking around for hours...haha~ but when you do get a chance it's so fun as there's always something happening around this area.

this was taken at the train station when we arrived. thought she was a statue LOL

look how crowded it was! even though it was crazy cold out

me and my bf being silly nillys:cloud9:

drink from "Dallas BBQs" a popular bbq restaurant around here

not to mention the "Hennesy Wings" are deelish! this was only 1/2 a plate serving. we even had fries but our hands were way too messy to take pics of it. their fries are homemade as the skin is still on it =)

they have "Ripleys Believe iT or Not" attraction but its an arm and a leg to get in...maybe we'll go in one day when we win the Lotto! but they always have atleast 2 displays outside which i took a pic next to....haha who is this guy anyway

so from all the times that we been to NYC we never got a Caricature taken, today was the day! might have been the drink....haha~ this guy was GREAT! we gave him a nice fat tip ^^

see for yourself...this made us crackup, and the passerbys were giggling while walking past us...haha~ it was $20 for the drawin for 2 people plus $10 for the frame, totally worth it!

hylus at home! being cute

cant forget my dexter

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Dexter's pink tongue really stands out on his pic.... I went to NYC for the first time this yr..... was amazing.... I see the M&Ms store in one of your pics....we went in there and shopped...and then found the largest toy store-FAO schwarz.... nothing like it!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to, right after you send me a plane ticket, oh wait I dont like to fly so it will have to be a cruise ship ticket!!
hahahaha!!! awwww lol~ i get sea sick lmao~

Dexter's pink tongue really stands out on his pic.... I went to NYC for the first time this yr..... was amazing.... I see the M&Ms store in one of your pics....we went in there and shopped...and then found the largest toy store-FAO schwarz.... nothing like it!!!
hehe yea it does huh! LOL. awesome. and where was i when u came! :( yea FAO Schrawz is definitely big :D and so is the huge toysrus store :)

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Fantastic pics Pidge....really interesting!
I used to date a pharmacist in Brooklyn,NY.
He would fly to Mich to see me.
I never did make it to NY and
sometimes I regret it!!
But in the end,I found a nicer man.
Love over money!! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fantastic pics Pidge....really interesting!
I used to date a pharmacist in Brooklyn,NY.
He would fly to Mich to see me.
I never did make it to NY and
sometimes I regret it!!
But in the end,I found a nicer man.
Love over money!! :)
thanks dahlia! oh wow! what a distance of a relationship you had! how long did it last? oh yes love over money is the best ;)

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
It began in NY-Missouri.
I drove to Memphis TN to Graceland
and he flew in.Later when my dad died
I moved back to Mich and he would fly
up to see me.He was VERY wealthy.
But he didnt like kids(I had 2).
So we dated about 3 yrs.
He had 18 cats too and an english bulldog!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Girl.... Looks like so much fun!!!! I love the drawing of the two of you! He does a great job. I have never been to NY and prolly never will, I HATE to fly with a passion!!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It began in NY-Missouri.
I drove to Memphis TN to Graceland
and he flew in.Later when my dad died
I moved back to Mich and he would fly
up to see me.He was VERY wealthy.
But he didnt like kids(I had 2).
So we dated about 3 yrs.
He had 18 cats too and an english bulldog!
oh wow!!! rich rich rich~ how can u be with someone who didnt like kids when you had 2? holy cow..18 cats. i think hes the crazy cat man...haha~ he probably loved his cats more than he did with you...now those are the ones you have to stay away from LOL

Girl.... Looks like so much fun!!!! I love the drawing of the two of you! He does a great job. I have never been to NY and prolly never will, I HATE to fly with a passion!!!!
hehe lori! LOL i love that drawing too! aw maybe one day you will! :D i havnt flown since i was like...14 or sumthin i cant remember lol

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Exactly!!
He rented a building for them and had carpeted
runs made just for his cats!!
He spoiled them bigtime!!
But he was cheap about everything else!!
Made no sense at all and I didnt consider him seriously.
Water under the bridge!! LOL.

Hay I got my Canon SLR back yesterday!!
I did the "Happy Dance"!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Great pics! I'm not nuts of NY like many seem to be lol but I would like to visit! I'd LOVE to visit the dog shops I've heard about!!! I will NEVER fly but I LOVE LOVE LOVE long drives so I'm sure sometime in the future we will do it! lol Looks like you had a lot of fun, I love walking around and shopping for hours! Esp when it's a place I don't go to often! The drawing looks great and love the last pic of Dexter! :love2:

Rhonda love over money is always the answer! So glad you got away from him! Esp when he doesn't like kids and you have them, you think he wouldnt' be with somebody who has kids if he's not interested in them. I love cats and all but ya that's a bit too many! lol

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
great pics!!!!!!!!!!

I do love NYC but I sure don't want to live there.....I think we go there like 1 or twice a month sometime more....:)....it's only like 2 hours train ride for us.....we often stay away from TimeSquare.....:)..

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Love the drawing of you and the bf! The pictures are great Pidge. New York is such a fast paced city. I don't think I could ever live there. I'd be to scared. Lol!
San Fransisco is crazy enough for me, and that doesn't even compare to how New York is. I can only handle a few hours in San Fransisco. The parking, or I should say lack of parking, traffic, and all the weirdos walking around, frustrate and scare me. Lol! San Jose is about as big a city as I can take. :)
I'd love to visit New York at least once though. Definitely would have to go during football season! ;)

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Awesome pics. I've been to the city several times and always enjoyed it. My favorite part was the FAO toy store and the Radio City Music Hall Xmas Show!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Exactly!!
He rented a building for them and had carpeted
runs made just for his cats!!
He spoiled them bigtime!!
But he was cheap about everything else!!
Made no sense at all and I didnt consider him seriously.
Water under the bridge!! LOL.

Hay I got my Canon SLR back yesterday!!
I did the "Happy Dance"!!!!!!
LOL!!! oh boyyyyy~ hope he bought u some stuff mr richy rich! haha~ did the cats ahve collars too? lmao
enough happy dancing, start snappin!

Great pics! I'm not nuts of NY like many seem to be lol but I would like to visit! I'd LOVE to visit the dog shops I've heard about!!! I will NEVER fly but I LOVE LOVE LOVE long drives so I'm sure sometime in the future we will do it! lol Looks like you had a lot of fun, I love walking around and shopping for hours! Esp when it's a place I don't go to often! The drawing looks great and love the last pic of Dexter! :love2:

Rhonda love over money is always the answer! So glad you got away from him! Esp when he doesn't like kids and you have them, you think he wouldnt' be with somebody who has kids if he's not interested in them. I love cats and all but ya that's a bit too many! lol
really? i dont like driving much haha~ drive evrywhere i go...gets tiring. thanks dragonfly!

OMG never seen so many people ! Glad you had a great time
lmao yea that crowd is nthing...wait until xmas comes around...then its PACKED

I love new York city the best holiday I ever had try that 5 days with no sleep and jet lag... Epic ha
lmaooo nice sarah! next time u come u better say hi!

I love the pic of all the people in time sqare. I wold love to go to new york one day, maybe when the kids are old enough to appreciate it.

Great pics pidge esp love your drawing!! x
thanks rache! yes when they get older they will love it, esp. all the clothes LOL and toys!. yay!

great pics!!!!!!!!!!

I do love NYC but I sure don't want to live there.....I think we go there like 1 or twice a month sometime more....:)....it's only like 2 hours train ride for us.....we often stay away from TimeSquare.....:)..
i think i would get more exercise with dexter if i lived out there but i would never be able to drive out of the city...too hectic lol.

Love the drawing of you and the bf! The pictures are great Pidge. New York is such a fast paced city. I don't think I could ever live there. I'd be to scared. Lol!
San Fransisco is crazy enough for me, and that doesn't even compare to how New York is. I can only handle a few hours in San Fransisco. The parking, or I should say lack of parking, traffic, and all the weirdos walking around, frustrate and scare me. Lol! San Jose is about as big a city as I can take. :)
I'd love to visit New York at least once though. Definitely would have to go during football season! ;)
thanks lisa! its hilarious lmaoooo~ not all of NY is fast paced, just the city area. the suburbs which im from is pretty slow but u need a car to get around even to get a bagel LOL~ yes come here and bring the chis!

Awesome pics. I've been to the city several times and always enjoyed it. My favorite part was the FAO toy store and the Radio City Music Hall Xmas Show!
thanks!! ohhhh i never been to the radio city music hall. im more of a food person LOL. yes toys are awesome though! i really wanted to go in...but no they were way too crowded:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts