Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my god, he blended right in. I really couldn't see him, LOL. That's why I thought maybe he was curled up with NaNa. They really like their own space, huh? Do you zip MoJie in cuz he's so little? Will he hold his potty all night?

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Where do you keep their beds? Kip won't sleep unless he is in my bedroom. I guess he likes to hear me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my god, he blended right in. I really couldn't see him, LOL. That's why I thought maybe he was curled up with NaNa. They really like their own space, huh? Do you zip MoJie in cuz he's so little? Will he hold his potty all night?

Robing....the BF let test him tonight to see if he will go to the pad...LOL..I don't zip any of the bed up...:)..

Where do you keep their beds? Kip won't sleep unless he is in my bedroom. I guess he likes to hear me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
all of them is in our bedroom...:)...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Pad is in bedroom too, right? So he can't get into too much trouble. Will he wander or sleep all night in there?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pad is in bedroom too, right? So he can't get into too much trouble. Will he wander or sleep all night in there?
yeah...we have the pad inside the bedroom ...I got up a few time a night to pick up around 6 am to pick up the poop...LOL.....he just went back to his old spot to sleep......we got little bed next to the bed for him ....:)...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Be good tonight MoJie!!! Go on your potty pad. Lily is doing awesome. Chloe could care less. She'll go potty when and where she wants. Good thing she's so cute...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'm so envious. None of my chis have ever been able to sleep other than in my bed. I don't mind most nights, but sometimes it would be nice to be able to roll over once in a while. Oh well. The sacrifices we make for our chibabies. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Chico also wont sleep in his bed. But after I got him the bed sack and put it above his bed he loves sleeping in it now. :D

I couldn't see him too. lol
Were did you get that bed I want one for Chico. Can you post a link please.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Cute picture Moni. I thought he was behind NaNa too!
If you didn't point it out I would still be looking for him! Lol!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hey moni! i found him first thing :D hehe, he was just too cute to miss ;) all ur chis are so lucky! mine likes to sleep on the pillow on top of my head o_o

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chico also wont sleep in his bed. But after I got him the bed sack and put it above his bed he loves sleeping in it now. :D

I couldn't see him too. lol
Were did you get that bed I want one for Chico. Can you post a link please.

Chico's Mum.....I got it at Walmart website...I think they carry them Amazon too..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts