Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They had their first injection on tuesday~ Niko bled so much, poor baby, is that normal..? It never happened with Max, and Bobo didn't bleed either, is it just because he's a little smaller?

Anyways.. Niko is SUCH a poser!!!!! Hahaha! When ever I get my camera out he will sit there while I take a ton of pictures lol, I just can't get a good photo of Bobo though :lol: he won't sit still, and then when he does sit still, I can never get good pictures of him, he always looks totally different in pictures hahaha!

Niko~

Posing on the puppy pad~ soooo classy! hahaha!

Bobo~

Hahaha!

& one of them playing~

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Niko and Bobo.. such adorable little clowns! I love the pic of Bobo sticking his tongue out..And you are so right about Niko being the poser..that little boy loves the camera, and the camera loves him..:D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh gosh, they are both sooo adorable!! :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aw poor baby for bleeding, wish I could help more! Those are the sweetest photos! They are just too cute together and I bet it is so fun with them right now! I have never had two together, what a cuteness overload!!!!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So cute I LOVE both of them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Awe! That's so cute! Both my Chi and Daughter are so used to the camera around here that they don't care and won't sit still for anything!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts