Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
She is totally giving you the side eye! hahaha!!!

It is the curse of the white/cream dogs not liking clothes! j/k. Not all whites and creams detest clothes but Nilla has good company with Hope who also cannot stand them.

Too bad because Nilla (Hershey, too) looks precious in them!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Haha...I think that's the STINK EYE!

I agree with those above, your duo is so precious!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
My little one would back up and keep going backwards when I first put her a sock sweater on but wearing it daily for awhile she runs around fine now hehe.. They are to cute!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Poor little baby, lol, what a cutie. :)

·
Registered
919 Posts
She is totally giving you the side eye! hahaha!!!

It is the curse of the white/cream dogs not liking clothes! j/k. Not all whites and creams detest clothes but Nilla has good company with Hope who also cannot stand them.
Holly's the same way with clothes, at least when it comes to putting them on. She always puts up such a fuss! lol But once they are on she's fine with it. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
They are both so cute. I can join the gang of white chihuahuas hating clothes. My Sammy is the same way. If I put something on him, he stands frozen:nscared:. I just gave up because he is getting older now.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to everyone for your replies!!

I think we are getting a trend here of white/cream chis who hates clothes!! ;)

Love that pic.:D I just want to smooch em. You have two of the cutest chis, and I love their names!
Aaaawww... thanks!

That's adorable!
I find Herseys expression hilarious, she's like "what's all the fuss about mum??"
LOL! Exactly!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts