Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wooooo hooooo I'm all over excited ;)
Just got tickets to see 'Nine inch Nails ' LIVE in London :):):)

( sorry to be so over excited )

I've even called my mum and she is gonna have Fizzy that night as
it'll be a late one !!! woohhooo bring it on ;)

( edited as i'm jumping up and down excited and can't type ;) )

·
Registered
113 Posts
LOL Have a great time! I saw them years ago and they put on an awesome show then. Actually, I've seen them 3 times -- twice in small clubs and the third time in an arena. I prefer them in small clubs, but, hey, that won't happen again for a long time for them, lol. Let us know how great the show is!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool :):) I've never seen them , don't play often in the UK ...
Not to big a venue they are playing :) I will let you know how it is for sure 8)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I used to be a HUGE NIN fan. I still like them, even to this day! How exciting for you. You have to let us know how it goes! :wave:

·
Registered
113 Posts
NIN = the band that did "Hurt" originally. They are a very gothic sounding band. Original gothis, not this new stuff that the little poseurs are calling goth, lol. And yes, by the by, I love Johnny Cash's version of "Hurt" -- suits him. I also found it very fitting -- the timing of his covering that song...How was the show?

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Litoris said:
NIN = the band that did "Hurt" originally. They are a very gothic sounding band. Original gothis, not this new stuff that the little poseurs are calling goth, lol. And yes, by the by, I love Johnny Cash's version of "Hurt" -- suits him. I also found it very fitting -- the timing of his covering that song...How was the show?
Yeah i'm an old school Goth ;) ( over 30 ;) )

Johnny cashs version of hurt is amazing 8) he also did ( i think ? )
a cover of Gary Numan's cars :) (I'm a HUGE Numan fan too ( very old goth ;) )

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tattdangel said:
I am a huge Nine Inch Nail fan! You're going to have to come give me an update when you get home!
Oh I will post a long review of the gig ( in July ) , once I've calmed down :lol: Never seen them before , had tickets about 5 years ago but they cancelled the day before :?

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
marilyn

last year or something marilyn was here in belgium too, but i missed him :evil: nobody wanted to go with me......... :lol: they think i'm crazy for loving him......so i have to settle with his cd in my car :roll:
that song rammstein were playing in the movie xxx (triple x with vin diesel) was sooo good!!)

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To me Marilyn Manson is THE best artist ever , I love everything he has done .
I've seen him over 10 times here in the UK and he puts on the most amazing show
always ..
I don't think your crazy loving Manson , I think you have great music taste :)
( if your ever in the UK and he is playing I'll go with you :) )

:toothy7: :toothy8:

·
Registered
113 Posts
:lol: I've only seen Marilyn Manson once in concert. It was forever ago, before he ever got famous. It was in this little club that had once been a meat & 3 type place. He was opening for a local band & we were all laughing about his name. When he came out, he was wearing this psychodelic nylon elvis-style one-piece jumpsuit. He was running all around the club singing and we were dying laughing. It was absolutely hilarious. I have to admit his music was good, though. I just have never been able to take him seriously because of that show, though. :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
MM

with the spooks :wink: yeah i have a music dvd from that time....but it's not tesame anymore.......don't judge me wrong but in a way i find him incredibly sexy :oops: :wink:

and eeeuh fizzy's mom ....it's a date :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hey, Trent is sexy as hell! :D I too liked Cash's remake of Hurt, he sang it like he owned it. :wink:

I used to be a HUGE Marilyn Manson fan too but their older stuff. Portrait of an American Family, Smells Like Children and my fave was Antichrist Superstar. I don't really care for their newer stuff, although I really do like their cover of Depeche Mode's Personal Jesus. :D

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I am a huge huge huge Depeche Mode fan. Manson did an o.k. job doing it, But there is nothing like D.M. singing it! :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts