Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ninja turned 3 years old yesterday August 17th!! I didn't get on here to upload the pics so here is a late entry!

Happy b-day to my main squeeze aka the love of my life!

I forgot to take an after pic but he got a big bag of little cookies, Puparoni's, milk bone soft chewy bacon and cheese treats and freeze dried treats and he also got a nylon bone but he found it before his actual bday LOL.

Happy bday big papa

Prada's been living with me for the last 3 weeks :D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww.. Happy Birthday, Ninja!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Happy 3rd birthday, Ninja!!! I love how short he looks, soo adorable!

I espcially like the father daughter pics! Little Prada is the spitting image of her dearest daddy, right down to their nose pigment!! x

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Happy 3rd birthday, Ninja!!! I love how short he looks, soo adorable!

I espcially like the father daughter pics! Little Prada is the spitting image of her dearest daddy, right down to their nose pigment!! x
hehe I know I always mix them up if I'm not really looking or looking out of the corner of my eye! They are sooo in love with each other they're always kissing and snuggling. I seriously really wanted a female version of Ninja I prayed and prayed and prayed and she came out last haha I call her my miracle baby. They have similar personalities also they always play the same little games and do similar weird habits lol. He's been so happy and doesn't get as whiney/bored since she's been staying with us :) She will have to go back home in Sept with my OH tho :(

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I LOVE the last picture!!! So cute!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw happy (belated) birthday! What a cute cake. :D I love the second to last pic, so sweet. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts