1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Soo cute! What a clever boy! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I tried watching this from my phone last night but it wouldn't play photobucket videos. :( But I just saw--very good!! I've been able to teach tons of tricks but rolling over hasn't been one of them. I think because we have hardwood/linolium floors?? I dunno...but mine refuse to roll. LOL Good boy Ninja!! :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys it took me 2 years to get him to sit I was amazed sorry about the High pitched voice I use it to motivate him he gets so hyper haha he now knows sit, lay down and roll over my mom is trying to teach him to "talk" and is making some progress he will do a very very quiet one but that's it so far!

Heather we have hardwood too but we put down an area rug in the living room as it starts getting colder and he did it on that and the video was in the basement which has an area rug so max and when we had lexus didn't slip he will do it on the bed too!!

Oh another weird thing he knows is when I'm in bed and ge wakes up and cries to go out I'll say "help me up" and he crouches down waits until I put my Hand on his back then backs up like he's pulling me up hahaha of course he's not strong enough but I pretend he is

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww that's cute he helps you up! :lol:

If I put an area rug down I'm afraid of someone thinking it's to pee on. LOL I may give it a whirl in the coming weeks since Lulu finally has the hang of using the doggy door since we have one right upstairs in storage... Then maybe we can work on roll over. Matilda is always anxious to learn new tricks!!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Omg we had little rugs all over for Max cuz he slides on the floor and ninja and baby kept peeing on them randomly they almost got evicted from my house lol of course they'd never do it when we were looking

1 - 14 of 14 Posts