Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chiwi is a doll, the cutest, softest lil baby doll :D . She was very shy with the doggies but great with people. Bindi wanted to play but not chiwi :(
Kemo snapped at her twice and despite that, she would not take her eyes off him. I was embarassed I did not think he would do that to the poor thing and Mandi took it well (or she hid it well )

Kemo was all in a fury before he even got out the car cause he saw two german shepards. I was like OH GREAT :roll:

Bindi did well, I was happy she invited chiwi to play that was a first for her being with a dog her size.

Mandi (luvmypuppet) is very nice :D and pretty! I was happy I got to meet her. While scads of chiwi pics were taken I cant possibly post them all and it will take several posts to show our outing today!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
haha Kemo is the most handsomest chi boy ever! and i wasn't hiding anything, no over reacting for me, dog's will be dog's. even when i've been bitten i never hold a grudge on the animal, it's the owners. however in Kemo's case it's his past i hold a grudge with as he is a rescue and we aren't sure what he has been through. i posted a message to you in chi chat :) i had a nice time! thanks for the camera lol, i'm losing memory capability! i had this problem when i first had my daughter and it's kinda the same with a new puppy. i'm lucky if i remembred my baby when i had kylie and now i'm lucky if i remember my chiwi! pm me your address, i have something to send you and the babes!

edited to say: i have to explain the pic of bindi and chiwi, they were looking at each other and then chiwi seen her man kemo and lost interest in bindi! sorry bindi, it wasn't you babe i think chiwi sees kemo as a quest an "i will make you mine whether you like it or not kemo" type of thing.....

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
2 of my fave pics

i love these 2 pics! chiwi was looking at Kemo so intently in that one and the other looks like she is saying stop taking pics of me looking at him, i dont' want guiness to find out i was checkin another boy out!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rachael Polachek said:
Great pics! Sounds like a super time too. Looking forward to lots more pics. Will you guys be doing this on a regular basis? :)
Thanks I hope we do, I want Bindi to get more social - and maybe Kemo will stop growling and snapping at everyone (yeah right) :roll:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mandi

Kemo says thanks for the compliments (his head needs no more boosting :lol: ) I bet he was secretly crushing chiwi but did not want to let on :wink:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
Gadget needs to meet chiwi... he loves her...

But mom loves kemo and bindi...
and chiwi too...

I am glad you all had fun...
i'm noticing chiwi is starting to get that little widows peak like gadget has. if she was a breeding gal i bet they would make beautiful puppies!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts