Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past Saturday was our monthly NJ chihuahua meetup, and the theme was halloween, so all the doggies dressed up! it was a blast seeing all the dogs in their costumes. here are some pictures, and here's the link if you want to see the rest! http://picasaweb.google.com/ahrasemail/ChiHalloween2009#

bam was a hotdog!

one of my favorites, Romeo, a tiny long hair chi - in his cop costume and his brother as his prisoner

the three amigos - love them, manny, bebe and chico!

the winning costume - Zorro as the unabomber - how hilarious is he???

my little lucy as a lobster!

and last but not least, out of place Oliver wins a costume prize!! doesn't he just look thrilled to be there??

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
what was oliver doing at a chi party! LOL! hehehe bambam looks so cute in the hotdog!!! mmm so yummy looking . also! lucy looks adorable in the lobster...but wow a unibomber won? LOL! go figure lmao :) very cute!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe oliver alwyas goes! there is another mini schnauzer that comes! the unabomber was one of the winners - the overall winner was a chi dressed as judge judy - wig and glasses and all! so adorable, i had such a good time!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Bam & Lucy both look soooooo darn cute, Ahra! Look at those sweet faces! 2 Angels you have there! Kiss those sweet babies for us! Oliver made me LOL! He doesn't appear to be a happy camper. :lol:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gia - it's a different location every month but this month we had it in Plainfield NJ at a place called Best Friends. Go to meetup.com/njchihuahuas and join the group!!!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
VERY cute! :) I should look into osmething like that in my area. Lastnight I took Willy to the halloween party/parade at Petsmart. I went with a friend of mine who has a chi also lol They looked adorable in their costumes. I forgot my camera but she took pics of the two of them....she however is not comp savy so one of these days I'll have to go over and try to get the pics onto her comp for her. I got Willys pic done at petsmart though and i took some pics when i got home, i will try to post them soon lol i have been busy the last few nights trying to finish reading my book (Liseys Story) Gonna try to fininsh up the last 100 pages tonight lol SNUGGLE time with Willy! ;-) Fell asleep with him lastnight, a book, a chihuahua and a comfy couch....was a sleep time waiting to happen! lol ;-)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
London - if you click on the link you can see more pics!

Gia - It's a monthly payment of $5, you don't have to pay $50 up front to be a member! i wouldn't have joined if that were the case either.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts