Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few pics of the pups relaxing this lovely evening. I found the perfect bed to match our outdoor furniture and the dogs love it. And they are also enjoying a clothing free collarless evening too! Hope you guys are having a great Tuesday 😊

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403653779.666976.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403653830.312544.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403653876.487086.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403653926.482745.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403653977.826936.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403654006.927713.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
960 Posts
Number 2 has Vogue written all over it - what a couture pose! I love that bed too! I am looking forward to Olive being a bit older and choosing a new lovely bed for our living room - right now we have our ugly popup puppy training playpen ruining our pretty living room 😣

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Number 2 has Vogue written all over it - what a couture pose! I love that bed too! I am looking forward to Olive being a bit older and choosing a new lovely bed for our living room - right now we have our ugly popup puppy training playpen ruining our pretty living room 😣

Thanks Jemma! Gotta love Marshall's lol, I found that bed for $24.99 solely for our outside deck and the pups took to it right away lol. And Ava says thanks, she thinks she's ready for runway modeling next! Lol

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beautiful Meoshia!! Loving the bed it IS perfect with the pillows. Your picture always make me smile!

Thankyou Debra! You are truly the sweetest lady ever. Such a good nature and spirit about you 😊. You share the same name as my mommy so it's so weird calling you Debra and not thinking of my mom lol. It's always good to hear from you. Thanks!😘

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mommy got some new things too! A few days ago at Nordstrom rack I found a beautiful denim jacket and skirt by a brand called Free People. It's a bohemian/hippie style brand and probably one of the most unique outfits I own. I took a few pics for my mommy to help me find a nice statement necklace for it.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403705307.609237.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403705343.923713.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403705377.532995.jpg

Now I need to find a cute little Hippie outfit for one of the pups to match me 😜

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I love Free People, one of my favorite brands!! Gorgeous on you....I would get a great big chunky coral or coral& turquoise necklace to go with it. FAB!!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Thanks Jemma! Gotta love Marshall's lol, I found that bed for $24.99 solely for our outside deck and the pups took to it right away lol. And Ava says thanks, she thinks she's ready for runway modeling next! Lol

We need to get onto Tyra Banks her ASAP! Do you think you can teach Ava to bootie-tooch? (Sorry I am a huge Americas Next Top Model fan!)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I love Free People, one of my favorite brands!! Gorgeous on you....I would get a great big chunky coral or coral& turquoise necklace to go with it. FAB!!!

Ohhh Deb this skirt would be beautiful on you! And I couldn't agree more about a coral or turquoise necklace! My mom loves it, I may see if they have anymore and surprise her with one 😊

1 - 20 of 28 Posts