Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a few exhausting months I decided to put Peebos pen away.
He has been so good and hasnt had an accident for 3 weeks now. I have always put him in his pen at night and when we were away so last night was his first night out. He slept in his bed ( I thought he would sleep on the couch) and this morning he was very excited when I greeted him this morning for his breakfast. He went pee and poop on his pads and I was so happy.
Today he has the run of the living room and kitchen while I am at work but I am optimistic.

Just wanted to say thank you to all the great advice here and the support, it really feels good all the constant watching and positive enforcement paid off. It is very hard in the beginning it takes all of your time and energy to get them to this point.

If everything is good when I get home I think I will take him with me to a restaurant and have a beer! :D

·
Registered
912 Posts
YAY!!!!! Good boy Peebo!!! And congrats to you! :) It does feel good when you have trained them well and know that they are trustworthy. They just want to please! I'll cross my fingers the house is recognizable by the time you get home. ;) lol JK

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

And I am hopeful everything will be ok I am just worried about the house plants he has a habit of chewing on them lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts