Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,

i wanted to change my name, to just nathalie but it's not going??!! :? i tried 10 times, even with password....

because my name is nathalie de wilde ( translation 'the wild one' :D ) it must be chinese for everybody written together so i'd like it to be just nathalie

please help

kisses nat

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
You cant change your name..........you have to start over and then it will say your e-mail is not right as it is in the system already so either start over with a new e-mail addy or just stay the WAY YOU ARE :D :D

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
btw the post above was admin posting under my account.
some people pmed me about a name change, so ive changed them, so try both names to log into your account.
Name changing can be done, but its not recommended due to possible log in problems,
i tried changing your nathalie but it says the new name you requested is already taken.

pepi, has bin changed to CrystalChi i dont thinku can have spaces in a username

and i think i changed a few other names of people who pmed me
mia
x

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nathalie

sorry for the late response.....i have a week off work :D

thanks for trying the name changing MIA, too bad nathalie was already taken :cry:

maybe chi-nathalie ??? or xx-nathalie-xx

yep yep i like the last one :wink: sorry for the trouble

kisses nat

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey this is Bri(Chihuahuamommie) and i sent you a pm and i try loging in with my changed name and it wont let me , can you help me?
I dont want to start over :(

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
YES I DID IT!! :blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :blob4:

Never mind thanks! :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I wanted to change mine to just 'Kari' but I might lose my old account? All of my chi rank? Nevermind then, too much to risk!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts