Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i'd share this with everyone. i dont' care too much for the fireworks. well i like seeing them but the crowds and noise keep me away. so i found this and thought i would share it with you all. by the way chiwi loved looking at the screen. since it's real bad to bring your dog's to watch the fireworks due to the noise i thought this would be a nice way to enjoy it with them! oh and lily this is all for your birthday celebration ;)

lmao! would help if i put the link in!

http://www.njagyouth.org/liberty.htm

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
That was really cool Mandy! My daughter loved it! :D

As for fireworks, I never take my boys and on the 4th I will be leaving them home with the air on and with the stereo on. I usually leave the stereo on for them anyway. I read somewhere (who knows where :lol: ) that leaving the T.V. or stereo on for them when you are gone makes them feel like there is someone still there. Since when we are home we always have our T.V. or music on.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kari i'm so glad your daughter enjoyed it! i am finding another one of my favorite links to post and if she loved that i am sure she will love this one. give me a second to find it lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts