Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<sigh>

Tango doesn't eat poop, thank God. :hello1:

But what he DOES do is play with it! :mad: He'll paw at it, and break it up into pieces, and sometimes carry it to a bed. But he never eats/chews it, just wants to DO stuff to it. Grossssss!!!!! :nshocked1:

One time he got a wad of it caught on his paw <ugh!!!!!> and he was hopping aorund on three legs trying to get it off! And he never messes with Jazz's poop, just his own!

What is THAT about? :tard:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Ugh. It's like a battle field in my house somedays.
Godric doesn't eat it, or pay attention to it for the most part, but Gretel is on it in a second and if I don't catch her she'll inhale it- grosss!

One night Godric had a tummy ache and went on his potty pad like a good boy, and....stepped in it...furthermore tracking it around my living room. Thanks little boy!

Dogs are so strange sometimes.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
LOL, none of mine eat it thankfully, but does Dillon paws at it.
Not at his own, just the girls. ha!
I am always really quick to lift it, but sometimes he gets to it before i notice, and it's as if he think it's a football.
The girls are wee hard bally types, and he likes to push at them.
Crazy wee guy!
Sometimes i also think he is thinking eww get this lifted mum!
They are funny eh. x

·
Registered
602 Posts
Haha I once left Fiddle in my room for about an hr and came back to shitty little foot prints all over the carpet! lol Luckily this was when she couldnt jump onto my bed lol

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Haha I once left Fiddle in my room for about an hr and came back to shitty little foot prints all over the carpet! lol Luckily this was when she couldnt jump onto my bed lol
Ewww, I one had Tess (my last girl) poo on my hand when I was asleep!!
Which I wiped on my face while still sleeping...soo gross! But I still loved
her anyway!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, it makes me feel a bit better to know that Tango's not the only one. But WHY? Why do they DO that? I get so crazed about it I find myself washing Tango's little feet in the sink. Those are the SAME feet that he walks on me with, and paws at my hands, and sometimes my face, to get my attention. GROSS!!!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Gosh, I don't know, but Bryco does it too. Honestly I think he does it to get attention. Like if he tries to get our attention but we ignore him, suddenly there he is with a piece of poop in his mouth at our feet. Its SO DISGUSTING!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hazel doesn't eat or play with her poop, but.... she does eat rabbit poop. Try stopping that. You can't see the stuff, you can only watch her and tell her no when she starts eating something while outside.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rabbit poop....gross!!! Don't rabbits poop tiny little pellet looking things? I imagine that would be just about the right size to look like a yummy treat.........ugh!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Brody eats rabbit poop all the time. It is one of his FAVORITES. And yeah, impossible to stop, although I have followed him around the yard yelling "leave it" everytime he goes to sniff, but I can't do that each and every time he goes outside.

Always something. Good thing they are cute, huh. ;)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, it's a REAL good thing, Tracy! I would never have imagined, before I got my chis, being willing to put up with what I put up with these days! And it's not like mine are ill-mannered or bad or off in any way...really, they're very good dogs. Well mannered, easy to train, pretty laid back for chihuahuas, wonderful companions, I'm very lucky!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Brody eats rabbit poop all the time. It is one of his FAVORITES. And yeah, impossible to stop, although I have followed him around the yard yelling "leave it" everytime he goes to sniff, but I can't do that each and every time he goes outside.

Always something. Good thing they are cute, huh. ;)
And I thought that I was the only one with a rabbit pooper eater!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Addy plays with her poo to. But she LOVES LOVES LOVES toys. So Im just assuming she regards her poo sometimes as another play thing.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm from Nashville too!

Hi, I'm from Nashville too. Just moved to this small town where I grew up. I had two poodles who were about eighteen yrs old and they both died within two weeks of each other. It almost killed me, but now I have Firge and I love her so much. Just don't know what to do with her sometimes. Haven't got a photo up yet. She's nine months old now, but I've only had her almost three months.

Glad to see a Tennessean on here. I lived in the Donelson area on Old Hickory Lake. Would love to here from you:hello1:

Martha

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi, I'm from Nashville too. Just moved to this small town where I grew up. I had two poodles who were about eighteen yrs old and they both died within two weeks of each other. It almost killed me, but now I have Firge and I love her so much. Just don't know what to do with her sometimes. Haven't got a photo up yet. She's nine months old now, but I've only had her almost three months.

Glad to see a Tennessean on here. I lived in the Donelson area on Old Hickory Lake. Would love to here from you:hello1:

Martha
Hi Martha! :hello1:

I'd love to see pictures of Firge. I used to live in Nashville/Davidson county, in the Glenpark subdivision. But after all my kids moved out, and I divorced, I moved to Smyrna. My best friend and I live together in a large house. She has a pug, I have chis....a great combination! Glad to see someone else from Nashpatch on here :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
I didn't know how to find your reply, just found it. I got a chi about 6 months ago. I've mostly lived in the Donelson/Old Hickory area. So glad to see you answered my post. How do your dogs get along with each other? I've been intending to get a photo of Firge on here, just keep putting it off. My Firge looks like your Tango.

I too, left Nashville because of a divorce and moved to this little rural town where I was born and where all my family live.

I'm getting ready to take Firge to the vet to get her nails cut. They are so long I can't handle it anymore and with all this bad weather, I haven't been able to go anywhere.

So glad to know there's someone in Nashville. I think this is a great forum although I can't contribute much because the chi is new to me. I've always had poodles.

Let's stay in touch.
Martha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts