Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
LOL!! That's like when people call my Ote a "boy" or say oh "HE's" so cute!! I guess it's kinda my fault for naming her a "boy-ish" name - but her full name is Peyote, super girly!! Your Miya is SOOOOO CUTE! Absolutely adorable.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
It because of the colors! You should be thankful, because when I got my 1st chi years ago, she was solid white with pink ears, nose & mouth & around the eyes. I carried her around swaddled in a blanket & I actually had someone ask me if it was a baby pig!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Bianca is 9lbs, no one thinks she is full Chihuahua.
My Doberman has been called a Greyhound and a miniature Doberman. She's 65lbs, the standard is 60-85lbs.
I love her marking though! Little 'eyebrows' are so cute!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Someone asked me if Romeo was a Siamese the other day! Ha ha ha!!!! Someone has asked me if he's a dog! People always call him a her! And now people ask if Romeo and Paco are related. They're not - but I like people asking that. :) ... The worst was a really snobby woman who walked past and said: "Oh, that's quite cute I suppose, but why an earth would anybody want such a tiny dog?" I just walked past instead of saying what I REALLY wanted to say!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.