Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Amberleah crate in living room and she has been great sleeping all night. 3 nights ago I put in my bedroom so she is with us at night. 1st night she did great. 2nd night I heard the bottom of crates she got up walking around then went back to sleep so I was going to put a rug on bottom of crate, block noise, but I was gone till late yesterday so didn't get to do it. We got home so late I didn't want to put her to bed hungry so I feed her an hour before bed. Well everything was fine we all went to bed and about 1am Amberleah was making all kinds of noise from bottom of crate again, then she started crying and screaming she does this when she wants out. I tried to ignore her but my husband gets up very early and he needed his sleep, so I got her out put her on puppy pad she pooped a lot. Then I tried putting her back in crate she started crying she was not going to go back to bed she wanted to play so we went out on couch and played for few mins and I tried putting her back in crate No way. so we went on couch and I held her and talked to her I was cold so i grab her blanket and too small so I crab two pillows put on top of me for warmth. What a night. Her crate will go back in living room till she is little older. lol

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi that is a good mommie to stay up with amberleah cause she wanted to play all night yes put her back where she sleeps the best or youll be playing many nights more she most probley loved your attention that late good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts