Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Wow, I had no idea. Even if I wasn't a veg I'd never eat there again...it's Cousin's Subs for the spousal unit from now on!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
and now Nike signed him on too....arghhhhh!!!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I joined, not that I hate Subway, but because I don't think the public should welcome this person back like nothing happened. What he did is so wrong and I wish he would just go away. If he was just some average Joe, he would be vilified, but because he is some sports star, the public is willing to overlook his acts. Well, I'm not willing to.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i'm against animal abuse (I attended one of the BAD RAP events last year to help support the recovery of one of Vicks dogs) but I don't think Vick or any of his sponsers should be continually black balled for what he's done. He paid his debt to society, if you feel he didn't get punished enough than that's the courts fault not his. Vick served his time, attended the court mandated classes and is trying to move on with his life. I applaud Nike and Subway for giving Vick another chance, there's no way they were going to get any good press for supporting him.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
i'm against animal abuse (I attended one of the BAD RAP events last year to help support the recovery of one of Vicks dogs) but I don't think Vick or any of his sponsers should be continually black balled for what he's done. He paid his debt to society, if you feel he didn't get punished enough than that's the courts fault not his. Vick served his time, attended the court mandated classes and is trying to move on with his life. I applaud Nike and Subway for giving Vick another chance, there's no way they were going to get any good press for supporting him.
He's not one bit remorseful! Doesn't think he did anything wrong..and that is the major problem.....

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
As a Christian I believe in forgiving and forgetting but I will say that he should be no role model! Also I agree he has shown no remorse. He paid off HSUS and from my understanding he is still trying to get his hands on dogs for him and his friends even though there is a court order. I have many friends deep within the rescue and animal advocating world and the information I get is usually dead on.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I used to eat @ subway all the time before I tasted Blimpie's. Blimpie's is soo much better. The bread is always fresh (or at least tastes fresh) and you get more meat/cheese etc.

the last time i went to subway i saw them put on 2 lousy pieces of meat + 1 piece of cheese. You call that a sandwich?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts