Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
I'm all dressed up and no where to go. Mom needs to move our walks to the morning. It's 94 degrees so no walkies :foxes_13:

...and Lady loves being totally naked....she looks funny to me!

Premium Member
Pretty girls! Lovely as usual Lynda! I just adore them. I soooo want the strawberry dress for Ava but LD sizing confuses me. You're girls look precious as usual, even naked Lady 馃槉

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
aww, Hello gorgeous Sapphire and gorgeous Lady !! we are going to start early morning walks too. I love walking in the early morning even when its not too hot out. its so quiet and peaceful at that time :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
aww, Hello gorgeous Sapphire and gorgeous Lady !! we are going to start early morning walks too. I love walking in the early morning even when its not too hot out. its so quiet and peaceful at that time :)
So do I but that's also the time I like to run! Can't squeeze everything in and get to work. No way will I run after work in the summer......that's torture to me!

Premium Member
Hi pretty girls! Tell your mommy to send u to auntie Z! It's not too hot here yet! I love the strawberry dress, it's one of my favorites, especially with the lace hoodigan over it! Sooooo adorable! 馃槡

Registered
I just love all their cute clothes! Everything balances out so well with the frills and looks so beautiful with their luscious tufts of ears and tail!

Long haired chis are so posh! They look best dressed up IMO.

My cocker is like Lady. She likes the au naturale, too! :laughing6:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Hi pretty girls! Tell your mommy to send u to auntie Z! It's not too hot here yet! I love the strawberry dress, it's one of my favorites, especially with the lace hoodigan over it! Sooooo adorable! 馃槡

Lady says she would love to come hang with her man Leo! Never got the lace hoodigan but it sure is cute on Mimi.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts