Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our new puppy Carmella is really really bad! Every time she does something bad I try to correct her and tell her, no! But since she is constantly being bad I feel like the word isn't even going to matter to her anymore. But I don't want to let her think that what she is doing is ok either. Her main problem is being really mean to everybody, she bites alot and likes to bully Bitsy. She barks as if she's throwing a fit and always showing her teeth. She bites Bitsy and chases her away from us or off the bed, she's so tiny & it's actually kind of cute but I know we will have problems later if we don't correct her! HELP! Bitsy was such an angel as a puppy, never had any of these problems with her, I don't think my kids even gave me so much trouble! I know she's just a baby and will outgrow alot of things, I mean I HOPE!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys! Thanks for all your advice :)
She is only 10 weeks old so I know we have alot of work to do and that she needs lots and lots of attention. I will definetly be patient and keep trying with her. I'm home with her all day, I don't work so I do have plenty of time with her.
On the up side, she is getting along alot better with Bitsy, I was surprised to find them laying in Bitsy's bed together this morning!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts