Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
rocky is certainly a handsome boy. zoe was just doing that laying down on the skineez thing with hers last night.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Cute pics. Paige gets her squirrel Skineez in the mail today. I hope she likes hers as much. I love the hot dog rope toy. Where did you find it?

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cute pics. Paige gets her squirrel Skineez in the mail today. I hope she likes hers as much. I love the hot dog rope toy. Where did you find it?
Aww he loves his hot dog rope as well lol, in fact he lovs all his toys. It was from pets at home.
Thats for all the great comments guys!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
He's a happy lad!!

I was getting all excited thinking you got your bullysticks in Scotland and maybe they would be available here - but then I saw you had them sent from America - sigh!!

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He's a happy lad!!

I was getting all excited thinking you got your bullysticks in Scotland and maybe they would be available here - but then I saw you had them sent from America - sigh!!
Yeah both his bullys and skineez was from America, they have the best dog stuff over there, the skineez was from ebay and the bullys were sent from Bailey and Kahulas mum! Maybe someone would kindly send u some over, Rocky LOVES his!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Paige got her Skineez in the mail today. Looks like it's gonna be lots of fun. If anyone is interested, I have a link from Ebay where you can get a Skineez for $8 w/ free shipping.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Yeah both his bullys and skineez was from America, they have the best dog stuff over there, the skineez was from ebay and the bullys were sent from Bailey and Kahulas mum! Maybe someone would kindly send u some over, Rocky LOVES his!!
Well the skineez are already winging their way here - compliments of Ebay - yes I will have to see about bullysticks for my poor deprived pups!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts