Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first got Noel,he had both ears standing up now he has one ear up and one ear down he looks so adorable! Sometimes thier ears will go floppy when they teeth,it will come back up again.But I wouldnt mind one bit if it didnt lol
here are his latest pics

Noel is 12 weeks old already!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Boss Hogg has always had floppy ears. I thought I'd love it that way but I found myself really wanting to see his big ears stand up lol. Last night I noticed that one ear was up and the other was down. I got SO excited! I looove a floppy ear'd chi, but I like thier ears standing up more :). Is it really true that when they're done teething both ears should go up? That'd be awesome!

Noel is a doll by the way :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
It's weird because both of Carl's parents have ears that stand straight up, and Carl's are floppy!
I think it's because when we first got Carl I told my mom his ears would stand up and she was like "Oh no I like them floppy! He looks much cuter!" and so he kept his ears floppy to suck up :wink:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes its true when they are done teething the ears will usually go back up.
when I first got Noel his ears were up so Im pretty sure they will go up again .I dont like to give him rawhides so I take a lil washcloth and I tie it at both ends and freeze it.He loves it! It soothes his gums and there is no danger like there is with rawhides.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts