Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm a little worried about my little man. Just when I think he's find he decides to scare me again. It's been 2 days since my little man Jordy has ate. Today he had some runny stool and his stomach is quite noisy. The runny stool is a normal with him when he's upset, but I'm not sure if I should worry now. This is why:

We just got back from a visit from my mom and dad's place for a visit. He was eating fine, no problem. He ate late Thursday afternoon, and we left to come back home. He was upset that we left (he loves being at their house, and he generally gets runny stool after because he's upset), and when we got home he would only lay there. I went to feed him yesterday and today, but he would not eat.

I found out today that my mom was putting chicken broth on his food because she thought it would be good for him, so I'm not sure if he's being a stinker and just not eating because he's holding out for chicken broth or something else is wrong. This is coming off the heels of his scare with Iverheart.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
How old is he ? if he's young watch out for low blood sugar levels if he hasn't eaten for two days. Is he drinking ?I would see your vet

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's drinking fine. He ate this morning about 6 am. Woke me up to do so. He was apparently holding out for chicken broth over his food, but couldn't do it anymore. My mom apparently ruined the softening the food with water. He doesn't want the water on his food, he wants chicken broth :/. I guess I'm just too worried since it was right on the heels of a vet visit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was really shocking. He's never done this before. I've been reading that it's something that a lot of people go through with their Chi babies :/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.