Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh no...tomorrow I'm going to go to the dentist to get a crown for the tooth that got a root canal. I'm so angry, my previous dentist (my dad's friend) fixed a cavaity before, well he ended up going to close to the nerve. So earlier this week I had the most excrutiating tooth pain. I went to my fiances dentist and she had to do a root canal. She needs to do 2 more root canals, and fix six cavaties (hehe...I have a sweet tooth...literally) :cry: . Aghhh I hope I make it out alive. By the way as I'm writing this I'm eating a Milky Way :roll: , you would think I would have learned.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
oh no i feel for you!! i HATE going to the dentist!! they once pulled a tooth when the sedation was worked out!! i had to wait for a while because he was busy on somebody else.

i have a sweetttooth too :D i'm addicted to candy....

kisses nat

·
Registered
370 Posts
I used to hate going to the dentist too, so I didn't go for years. Then recently I just said, I'm just gonna go. So I ended up having about 8 cavities filled. And I still need to get a 2 teeth pulled. My wisdom tooth and another tooth that is so bad, a root canal wont even fix it. So I was soooo scared of going to get my cavities filled, but after I finally got in that chair, he gave me the shot of Novocaine and it didn't even hurt. After that I just thought I cant believe I was so worried about nothing. Its all in your head. Its not as bad as you think. You'll be fine :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got back from the dentist...got my crown. Geez did it hurt though. They had to tie a string around the tooth and jam it into my gums to make space for the crown. But she definitely gave me a lot of novacaine... :wink: . But I probably won't be done with fixing my teeth for another month or so. But I know I'll be much happier when it's all done. Thanks for your responses ladies.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Ugh, the dentist... If you could see me, I would be cringing. And eating is so hard afterward, I can almost feel your pain! :( I hope you feel better too! :wave:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I have to be the worlds most terrified person when it comes to dentists!
I havent been for ages! The last time I went, I had to have two wisdom teeth pulled and they said they could do it under laughing gas...but I cant bear to be awake for anything like that, so I ended up going to the outpatients clinic and had a general anaesthetic! I just cant bear the noises and smells...I even have the chills writing this! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Camilla King said:
I have to be the worlds most terrified person when it comes to dentists!
I havent been for ages! The last time I went, I had to have two wisdom teeth pulled and they said they could do it under laughing gas...but I cant bear to be awake for anything like that, so I ended up going to the outpatients clinic and had a general anaesthetic! I just cant bear the noises and smells...I even have the chills writing this! :lol: :lol:
I know what you mean. But I've had to go so many times I actually got used to the sound. But my fiance is terrified, he has a cracked tooth and still refuses to see the dentist.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts