Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to play at my parents today. The girls had so much fun running around offleash. Here are a bunch I took today.

Chloe loves cattails..she zooms around with them in her mouth

Nora zoomies

Swamp Chloe

She puts a lot of effort into her take off

more photos below

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Playing together inside with Chloe's favorite toy

Wrestling

The end :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I love Nora's coloring. Aren't you so thrilled you got a sister for Chloe??? They look like they are having great fun!!! Chloe cracks me up with the cat tails. The take off picture of Nora is too cute!!! I'm so glad everything is working out so well!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Those are such pretty pics, and they are such an adorable pair of beauties! Your new baby is just a doll! Chloe is such a lovely girl, and I always enjoy her pics. They both look like they enjoyed their outside adventures. They look like they are playing so well together. I know that makes you feel great that they are getting along so well. :)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Aww you have the most adorable chis! I'm assuming you got a new chi for yourself, Nora? Congratulations! She's beautiful, I love her coloring and the Nora zoomies are too cute. lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those pics are great. I am so jealous of your picture taking ability!! But with subjects like yours, how could you not get great shots!! They are gorgeous!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I just adore your pics! Nora is so adorable, her take off pic put the biggest smile on my face.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone.

Chloe has gotten better since Nora's arrival... They run around and have little wrestling matches. She still gets a tad bit jealous sometimes (nothing seriously mean..more upset) but each day gets better!!

I love having two! I just can't wait until Nora is potty trained.... I forgot how annoing that part of puppyhood is LOL :p

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
beautiful! i loved those pics of them. they are so precious. i wish i could have seen in person!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Oh Chloe is just gorgeous!! i love her bushy tail, Pebbles is striving to have a bushy tail but it's not there just yet! It looks like they had so much fun!! Nora is just beautiful!!!!! i just love your two they're STUNNING pups!

Love the new siggy too btw :D

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
awhhhh beautiful!! the one of Nora running is just adorable!
she looks like shes coming along really well - how is her shyness?? x

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
adorable girls - how is chloe getting along with nora lately? nora has the most beautiful coloring ever! your girls are so adventurous!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks! Chloe and Nora are becoming friends... they little to run and chase each other. I would say they do this about 2 times a day..other than that they pretty much do their own thing.

I am so happy they are slowly but surely becoming buddies

1 - 20 of 22 Posts